One of Georgia's Best DUI and Criminal Defense Attorney
- Marketing degree from Georgia State University, 1976
- Juris Doctor degree from Woodrow Wilson College of Law, 1979
- Past Vice President, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- The National Trial Lawyers "Top 100 Trial Lawyers".
- Member of Bar, Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Member of State Bar of Georgia and Cobb Bar Association
- Graduate Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College Regional Seminar
- Organized and conducted Cobb County's first People's Law School
- Member, Marietta Kiwanis Club, over 35 years
- Over 35 years of trial experience in DUI, Murder, and other serious criminal charges
- Over 35 years of trial experience in Wrongful Death and Catastrophic Injury cases
- Former Special Assistant Attorney General State of Georgia
- Member of Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Graduate, National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration Seminar, DWI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing, August 1995
- Graduate, National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Politically active in the community for over 35 years helping both Democrats and Republicans. Has lobbied State Representatives and Senators regarding various projects of concern to the community as Vice President of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Honorable Discharge U.S. Army, Sergeant E-5, 1960-1963.
Hobbies and Other Interests
- Commercial Pilot, Multi-engine and Instrument Ratings
- College and professional football.
- Camping and Fishing
We have over 35 years of trial experience in Georgia DUI, Murder, Illegal drugs, Aggravated assault and other serious criminal cases. We have trial experience in wrongful death, catastrophic injuries, brain damage, hazardous machinery injuries, neck and back injuries, broken bones, and physical disfigurement.
It was extremely gratifying to have a person of your integrity and attorney of your caliber as my defense counsel. I know that without my having the benefit of your substantial experience and expertise the prosecution would have prevailed... Without reservation, I highly recommend your services.
- Dr. A. J.